We understand that privacy is important to you and your privacy is also important to us.
This Notice explains how we collect information from or about you when you visit the websites or any applications that link to this Notice, and how we use, maintain, protect and disclose that information. Should you have any questions about this Notice or our privacy practices in general, please email us at email@example.com. You can also call us at 58105835.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect some information directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example:
Contact Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and/or username and password, when you choose to create and register for an account with us or simply by subscribing to our newsletter.
Transaction Information such as credit or debit card information, address, purchase history and other information related to a billing or payment transaction. We will always ask you first if you would like to store your payment details for ease of use when paying for your next orders. Customer Care/Technical Assistance and other inquiries such as, questions or comments you submit through online forms or via email. If you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and or keep summaries or notes of the call.
Applicant Information you submit in connection with career opportunities, such as your resume, cover letters and demographics.
Other Information you may provide to us directly through our websites like surveys or reviews. Also, details of transactions you carry out through our Website and fulfillment of your orders including your delivery address if this is different from your home address.
Usage Information such as your browsing activity while you use our website, what pages you visit and what you click, forms you complete or start to complete, search terms you use, whether you open emails and interact with content.
MauriBella may also receive information about you from others, such as updated address information if we discover the information we have is out of date.
How to Review and Change Your Personal Information
If you register for a MauriBella account, you may review and change your personal information by logging into MauriBella , then clicking on “Manage Profile/Account”. Once you finish making changes, click on ‘Save’ / ‘Update’.
How We Use Personal Information That We Collect
We may use your personal information:
- as reasonably necessary and proportionate to fulfill the purposes for which the information was provided. That is to provide you with the services and products you request.
- to provide information, products or services.
- to audit and measure user interaction with our websites, so we can improve the relevancy or effectiveness of our content and messaging.
- to develop and carry out marketing, advertising and analytics.
- to provide texts or emails containing information about our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to recipients, as permitted by law.
- to deliver content and products or services relevant to your interests, including targeted ads on third party sites.
- to detect security incidents or monitor for fraudulent or illegal activity.
- debugging to identify and repair errors on our website.
- to comply with laws, regulations or other legal process.
- to respond to your questions and otherwise provide support you request.
- to enhance your user experience by improving our website based on your feedback.
How We Share Your Personal Information
For Legal Purposes. We may disclose relevant information as may be necessary or required for legal, compliance or regulatory purposes. This includes, for example, disclosures that are required to:
- respond to duly authorised information requests from police and governmental authorities;
- comply with any law, regulation or court order;
- investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- enforce/protect the rights and properties of MauriBella or its subsidiaries;
- protect the rights or personal safety of MauriBella, our employees, and third parties; or protect the security of our websites, systems, information, premises or property.
For Corporate Transactions, we could sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our business as the need permits. Those corporate restructuring situations may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. In other terms, your personal data is transferable as will be other assets of MauriBella.
Otherwise with your consent, we may also share information about you with third parties. These information will mostly be used for marketing purposes or shared with partners or service providers with respect to new services that we plan to provide or for overall website technical administration.
By using our Website and submitting information to MauriBella, you consent to the collection and use and of your personal information by MauriBella as described above.
Keeping Your Information Secure
MauriBella has adopted physical, technical and administrative measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure appropriate use of the personal information. MauriBella retains information as required or permitted by law and for legitimate business purposes. The personal information you provide to us is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities which have limited access. When we transmit confidential information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption and other safeguards, unless you request or authorise otherwise.
We educate our employees about the importance of maintaining confidentiality of your information.
How can you help protect your information?
If you are using our website or application for which you registered and choose a password, we recommend that you not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the MauriBella website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
YOUR RIGHTS – MARKETING
You will only receive marketing communications from us and/or third parties if you have consented to this when you provided your contact details to us. You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or request that you stop receiving information from us at any time. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of the website. Once you select a reason why you no longer wish to receive communiques from us, your email address will be removed from our mailing list.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other data which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password and any other log in details confidential. We recommend that you do not share your password or other log in details with anyone. You will be responsible for all activity under your user name/ login details.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. We are committed to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible by taking the following steps:
- Two step authentication by confirming and authorising payments by your bank.
- Each activity is evaluated and you decide what to do in case there was suspicious activity. For example if someone tried to login your account, at the count of 3, your account is automatically locked until you use the right credentials to login successfully.
- Multiple sessions. User needs to end one of the session before proceeding with the new session.
- Our security architecture is robust as it analyses events and determine the necessary actions.
- Events, notifications and actions procedure. SSL certificates ??
INFORMATION ACCESS AND CHANGING YOUR DETAILS
To change any of your registered details on MauriBella.mu / .com, click on MyBella and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the details shown and then click ‘update’ / ‘Save’.
For further information about shopping on MauriBella.mu / .com, please read our Terms and Conditions, FAQs and Delivery Information.
You have certain rights to access information held about you and you can do this by emailing us on support@MauriBella.mu . Any access request may be subjected to a fee of 500 MUR / 15 USD to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can also request us to correct any factual inaccuracies in information we hold, or delete any of that information from our records.
Phishing is the practice of deceiving someone into providing their details or confidential information, for example, falsely claiming to be a legitimate company when sending an e-mail to a user in an attempt to get the user to send private information that will be used for identity theft and fraud.
We never ask our customers to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we’ll ask you to change your details by following a secure link. If you ever receive a suspicious email claiming to be from MauriBella, please do not respond and let us know straight away.