What to wear when you are attending a wedding?
What to wear at the wedding if you are a guest be it for the official ceremony or for the wedding reception.
Buy women dresses online and get FREE delivery in Mauritius.
There are no strict rules when it comes to dressing up as a wedding guest but these tips and suggestions may help:
- Never try to steal the show by trying to copy or overdo the bride’s style.
- Keep to a neutral or pastel colour when you aren’t sure what the location or wedding theme is. Our beige dip hem dress is an ideal example. It has soft chiffon bottom skirt with a beautiful silver gold top.
- Wear shoes appropriate to where the wedding or reception will be hosted. Garden parties are sometimes muddy so go with darker colours.
- If the wedding party is in the evening, try to include some bling in your dress. They shine beautifully under the disco light. Our red dip hem dress is a perfect choice, trendy and stylish for the purpose. The delicate bardot style, sexy flowy chiffon skirt bring you allure.
- If you are a close family member and want to look more classy but still stylish and modern, then go for our black peplum dress, embellished with crystals and with a striking open back. The front slit is another feature which shows off sexy legs. You cannot go wrong with it, you will surely leave a lasting impression.